Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Three Months Old




My baby boy is growing so fast! He is 3 months old today. I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. He is so good. He's been sleeping through the night since 4 weeks old. I just dropped his last feeding (that was at 9pm), and he's still sleeping from 8pm-7am every night. My husband and I certainly get enough sleep in our house, yet we're still tired.

I started back to work FULL-TIME this week. UGH! Its been a little rough having to leave him, but I know he's in good hands. I have to say the most difficult thing has been adjusting to the new schedule. Its so much harder getting a baby up and out in the morning than it is when its just you. I have learned to get everything ready the night before. I have to lay out our clothes, get the bottles ready, and pack the diaper bag. Otherwise, we'll never get out in the morning! I don't know how working moms do it; keeping up with the laundry, making dinner, cleaning the house, and work. They really are Super Heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment