Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day


Being my first Mother's Day, I didn't really have any expectations especially since Kellen is only 3 months old. Billy did make breakfast and we mostly hung out in the morning (just like any other Sunday). They did surprise me with a gift. I conveniently left the website with a necklace that I liked up on my husband's computer about three weeks ago; I guess he can take a hint! We went to church, and then off to spend the rest of the day with my mother. After church we drove an hour to have lunch with the WHOLE family. Complete chaos, as usual. I don't know why I ever expect anything less. Kids running around, babies crying, obnoxious picture taking, it was a day of pure bliss! I was just happy to get home and spend the evening with my little boy. Of course he was wiped out from all the visiting. It was a Mother’s Day I’ll never forget!

1 comment: