Friday, July 23, 2010

Messy Clean-up

Where do I start? It appeared to be like any other Monday morning; I got Kellen up and fed him. He had been a little congested over the past few days, nothing serious. He finished his bottle, and I sat him down on his boppy on the couch and I went to put the empty bottle in the sink. All of sudden I heard him choking. I thought, "great he's spitting up again". I looked over to find him spewing at the mouth and covered from head to toe in his over throw-up. What a mess!

I didn't even know where to start. He was covered, my couch was covered, the floor was covered...disgusting! So I grabbed him up and took him upstairs to the bath tub. After I got him all cleaned up, I came back down stairs to assess the damage. Thank God for friends with steam cleaners! Now my couch looks better than ever! Praise God, there's no after smell and thankfully it only happened that one time.

Needless to say, I never made it to work that day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I can sympathize with the feeling of where do I start! That happened to David in the car on the way home from the beach last week. I can't even begin to describe how gross it was...all the way home!

    What a beginning to your day. Glad he's better though! BTW, We have a steam cleaner if you ever need to borrow. :)

    ReplyDelete