Monday, July 12, 2010

Knitting


Last Friday me and my co-workers took a knitting class together. It was something that I have always wanted to learn, but never knew anyone that could teach me. So after a few hours of sweat and tears, I think I finally started to get it! This is my first project, a simple dishcloth. So far its not looking to bad. I'm about half way done. My goal is to be able to knit scarfs. I tend to spend a lot of money every winter buying new ones, so maybe this year I can model one of my own!

2 comments:

  1. its much bigger now! pretty soon you'll be able to watch tv and not even look at what you're doing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work! I love knitting! My first projects were all triangles cause somehow I kept losing stitches and such, so yours is looking good!

    ReplyDelete