Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day


The past two months have been such a busy time for us. We've had weddings, baby showers, Mother's Day, Our Anniversary, and Father's Day. So this past Sunday (Father's Day) we decided to take it easy. We slept in (as late as Kellen would let us, 7:30am), I made breakfast and we just hung out until it was time to leave for church. After church, Kellen and I took Daddy out to lunch, then we just spent the rest of the day doing a whole lot of nothing! It was so nice to have a bit of a break.

So far this week, I've had to work late 3 of the 4 nights. Its just a busy time for us, but it doesn't make it any easier. I've only been able to spend an hour or two a day with Kellen during the week. I don't know how working moms do this with mulitple children? I already feel so guilty leaving him for hours a day, I can't imagine trying to share only a few hours of my time a day with two or three of them. I'm thankful that he's such a good sleeper, but some nights I wish that he wouldn't fall asleep so early.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it with just one! I hope it does get easier and less hectic before too long!

    ReplyDelete