Wednesday, February 9, 2011

He's Walking

So just a few days ago I noticed that Kellen was really starting to get brave, letting go of the couch or table and freely standing for several seconds. So I started walking with him around the house, making him hold on with only one hand instead of two, and before I knew it he was taking steps all by himself. Tonight he walked from the coffee table in the living room all the way into the kitchen. Amazing! It was just about a week ago, when Billy and I were talking about how we didn't think he would walk before his first birthday and now its a little more than a week away and he's cruising all over the house like a pro! He's getting so big, so fast! We are looking forward to celebrating his 1st Birthday this weekend! Go Kellen!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Kellen! I still remember when David took his first steps...and NEVER looked back. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! He was so close on Sunday, I'm not at all surprised that he got the hang of it already!

    ReplyDelete